Namkeen that everyone likes to eat with their “Chai” Right?? There are too many varieties of Namkeen snacks available in the market. Today I am going to show a recipe for very easy Namkeen and you will forget about the outside snacks also it is the best option for your kids’ lunchbox.
- 2 Cup – Whole Wheat flour
- 1 TSP – Cumin seeds
- 1/2 TSP – Ajwain
- 1 TSP – Salt
- 1/2 TSP – Turmeric Powder
- 1.5 TSP – Kasoori Methi
- 2-3 TSP – OIL
First of take a bowl and mix all the above ingredients. Mix it well and make a smooth dough. divide into 3 parts.
Roll each dough in big paratha size. Now take a mold whatever shape you have. I am using here star & heart shape. now make a shape with the mold. Prepare shape from all prepared dough.
Take a pen and heat the oil and fry all the shape on medium flame until it converts in light brown.
That’s it. your Methi & Jeera Crisp is ready.
- All the masala as per the floor you can take as per your flour quantity.
- if your flour is very fine then mix two TSP semolina (sooji)
- you can use fresh fenugreek instead of kasoori methi
- you can add 1 TSP garlic paste for different flavor.
- Store this Methi & Jeera Crisp in airtight container.
Enjoy your tea with this crisp also pack in your kid’s lunchbox. See you soon with another recipe. Try this recipe today and share your experience in the comment section below.